Sunday, March 25, 2012

VNB4-5

VNB-5 1. I'm / I was good at... math, history, Russian language, physics, chemistry, Mongolian language... I'm not/ I wasn't very good at... physical training, sports, run, geography... I can't/ I couldn't do...at all. run, to draw, swimming, sing, dancing, art.. I like/ liked.. collection of posters, reading a book, stitching, listen to music, dream, play, camp, poetry, story, legend... I hate/ I hated sport, wrestle, soccer, wind, cold, black, yellow... I'm not/ I wasn't really interested in... sport, car, technical... 2. Bookstore 1.сэтгүүл- magazine утга зохиол-criticism уран зохиол-literature намтар дурсамж-memorial яруу найраг- poetry зурхай мэргэ-horoscope шашин-confession хүүхдийн ном-juvenie гадаадын бест селлер-foreign bestseller баримтат бүтээл-documentary 2. гадаад хэл-foreign language test cuiles, English book, Mongolian language learning, travel cuiles толь бичиг-dictionary сурах бичиг-study guide санхүү-finance эдийн засаг- economy менежмент-menegement маркетинг-marketing олон улс судлал-transnational analysis шинэ ном-new book Labels: VNB VNB-4 1. January: 11th-Mom's birthday. Buy her flowers and cake. February: 14th-Valentine's day. March: 23rd-Suzannie's birthday. Go out for dinner. April: 1st-April Fool's day. May: 4th-My birthday. June: 2nd-End of exams. 21st-school graduation. rent a cap and card. July: 1st-Summer vacation starts. 22nd- Dad's 65th birthday and retirement party. August: 16th-Summer party and fireworks at night. September: 10th-Jack and Betty's wedding anniversary. Send them a gown. October: 31st-Halloween. November: 29th- Family reunion for thanks giving. December: 31st- New year's Eve party. 2. January: My first son birthday's on twenty eight. February: White moon is on twenty one. March: Celebration of International woman are on eighth. April: My second son birthday on tenth of April. June: Holiday of children July:Anniversary of the National revolution. October: My mother birthday's on 22th. November: My youngest son birthday's on 9th. Celebration of to divulgate of country. December: Happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment